D&D General Mimic third most popular character in award winning manga.

CreamCloud0

One day, I hope to actually play DnD.
Dungeon Meshi is much more oldschool. It focuses exclusively on dungeon crawling. The casters are much more restrictive with using magic, martial characters are more old-school grounded. Someone described it pretty well on twitter (paraphrasing here): It's like a group of veteran players out-arguing the GM that yes this totally insane holy-water strategy will allow them to beat a bunch of ghosts without actually expending any of their holy water (which they just convinced the GM to allow them to make because "herbs" are totally religious in some cultures so adding herbs to water makes the water holy).
i really like how the classic megadungeon setting is portrayed in Meshi, it looks really fun, and it's not 'just' endless stone corridors (although there are alot i admit), but there are all kinds of interesting stuff in there up to and including permanent civilisations.

Distracted DM

Distracted DM
Supporter
Of course you're gonna love the mimic if it just gently massages the heroes. She didn't end up immediately bitten in half with blood flying around!

But seriously, it's a cute bit :'D

Remove ads