• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Miniature Painting

Ulrick

First Post
I've completed my goal of 52 miniatures this year, and then some, for a total of 69! (no snickering in the back!) ;)

You can see pictures of them on my blog, along with the wargame I used them in last Saturday.

d20 Dark Ages.

I doubt I'll have much time to paint during the upcoming holidays. But I do I'll post them here.

Anybody else have any End-of-Year painting projects they'd like to show off?

pogre

Legend
I've completed my goal of 52 miniatures this year, and then some, for a total of 69! (no snickering in the back!) ;)

You can see pictures of them on my blog, along with the wargame I used them in last Saturday.

d20 Dark Ages.

I doubt I'll have much time to paint during the upcoming holidays. But I do I'll post them here.

Anybody else have any End-of-Year painting projects they'd like to show off?

Hey, I was going to give you some positive rep, but I'm too inept to figure out this new system. Anyway, congrats on making your goal!

Here's miniature 87 for me this year:
ror_ogre_01.jpg

ror_ogre_02.jpg

I'm pushing for 100 by the end of the year. I have a "friend" who said I needed to do 104 for 2/week, but I'm not sure I'll make it to 100! Especially when I'm wasting time on this forum and checking out CMG's blog on terrain and miniatures ;)

Ulrick

First Post
Hey, I was going to give you some positive rep, but I'm too inept to figure out this new system. Anyway, congrats on making your goal!

I'm pushing for 100 by the end of the year. I have a "friend" who said I needed to do 104 for 2/week, but I'm not sure I'll make it to 100! Especially when I'm wasting time on this forum and checking out CMG's blog on terrain and miniatures ;)

Thank you. Maybe next year I'll try for a hundred. Yet still I plan on painting 52 as the base goal.

Remove ads