pogre

Legend
My youngest son painted this miniature and made a character based upon it:
keegan_05_skinkpriest.jpeg

He seemed to get knocked down a lot so he also sculpted and painted this:
miniature_101_casualty.jpeg

Sacrosanct

Legend
Minis that I saw and wanted to play them? Happens all the time. ALL THE TIME lol. Too often. So many cool minis but limited actual playing time. I've been that way since the early 80s.

MGibster

Legend
My youngest son painted this miniature and made a character based upon it:
That is seriously awesome! That's a Serephon from Age of Sigmar and last year I purchased a box of them to use in a game of mine. I'm going to have a campaign where the PCs sail to a different continent, run into the lizardman, and team up with them to defeat the evil elves. Tell your son I think his paint job is fantastic and especially admire his wounded character sculpt!

Carnosaur.JPG

Sacrosanct

Legend
The mini in the middle? The guy in with a greatsword and in robes? That mini alone is the reason I actually used the 2e PO books. To create a paladin who couldn't wear armor, but had extra HP and earlier spell casting. Just so I could play a character that matched the mini that I really liked.

1619730100219.png

MGibster

Legend
So this here is Lydia the Lich. She's a Wizkids miniature though I cannot remember the specific name of it right now. When I saw this I thought about running a one shot session where the PCs were monsters who are forced to rescue the kingdom when all the heroes are unavailable.

Lich.JPG

pogre

Legend
That is seriously awesome! That's a Serephon from Age of Sigmar and last year I purchased a box of them to use in a game of mine. I'm going to have a campaign where the PCs sail to a different continent, run into the lizardman, and team up with them to defeat the evil elves. Tell your son I think his paint job is fantastic and especially admire his wounded character sculpt!

View attachment 136341
You have just described my boy's dream campaign! I'll pass along the compliment - thanks!

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
IDK about miniatures, which I tended to acquire after rolling characters, but I know for a fact that my very first character, Zargon the Fighter, who kicked some ass in B2, was very much inspired by Franzetta's Death Dealer as well as an (I think) Ral Partha fig from the 80's who had spiky helmet and a big axe.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases