Level Up (A5E) Minimalist character sheet mockup

niklinna

satisfied?
I used your V1 base to adjust them to A4 for my group (printing letter format would result in lots of wasted space).
Are you on a mac? I created these in OmniGraffle Pro if you want to edit for A4.
Tightening up the white spaces in-between boxes just a little and the slightly longer format (albeit less in width) gave me more space to work with and I managed to squeeze destiny stuff back onto the front page. I also added an inspiration tracker next to the hit dice counter instead of the conditions, because I felt they could do just fine sized the same as the hit points boxes. Based on feedback from my party, we also moved the cash counters to the top of the inventory page.
The version I just posted has an inspiration tracker. :) Please post your changed version so I can see what you did, and maybe update my file.(When I can recover my files; my computer died and is now in the shop! 😦 I am working from a backup machine.)

I was thinking about putting cash up top, I think I will do that.

Otherwise they love it and thank you for your work :D
You're welcome! I am still tweaking but I think they are looking good.

Masha

Villager
Are you on a mac? I created these in OmniGraffle Pro if you want to edit for A4.
The version I just posted has an inspiration tracker. :) Please post your changed version so I can see what you did, and maybe update my file.(When I can recover my files; my computer died and is now in the shop! 😦 I am working from a backup machine.)
Already updated my sheets! :) I'm on Pc, I just use Gimp to move things around like a puzzle.
I love the addition of the logo and the slightly darker grey, makes it pop a little more visually!

A change some might find odd is the addition of the Combat Traditions etc block to the Stats page... I ended up with some space and figured in a way they are similar to proficiencies. And funnily enough I had sorted the Followers/Strongholds vertically already, that was also a request, vertical note space was more appreciated than horizontal. I made the abilities window of those a bit bigger, in order to allow for any additional notes. (As you can tell, my guys like note space :LOL:)
One more minor change was making sure to keep the Maneuver Save DC/Exertion blocks on all three Feature sheets in the same spot and the feature/spell tables start from the bottom of the page for visual consistency. Not 100% happy with squeezing the spell points chart into the 2 caster sheet but it's 4 am and I have something in my eye that doesn't want to get out.

Attachments

• 1 Stats+Skills A4 V2.jpg
    1 Stats+Skills A4 V2.jpg
    767.6 KB · Views: 123
  • 2 RP-Info A4 V2.jpg
    2 RP-Info A4 V2.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 125
  • 3 Equipment+Treasure A4 V2.jpg
    3 Equipment+Treasure A4 V2.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 118
  • 3 Features-Martial A4 V2.jpg
    3 Features-Martial A4 V2.jpg
    621.6 KB · Views: 111
  • 4 Features-Caster A4 V2.jpg
    4 Features-Caster A4 V2.jpg
    675.9 KB · Views: 123
  • 5 Features-2Caster A4 V2.jpg
    5 Features-2Caster A4 V2.jpg
    723 KB · Views: 128

niklinna

satisfied?
Thanks for those! My computer is in the shop and my fingers are crossed. These sheets didn't make it onto my backup disk, and when I restored my backup to a spare machine, the backup disk itself got hosed! 😠 (Thanks, Apple.) I should know tomorrow morning if all is well (it's the battery that died so I'm feeling hopeful the drive can at least be removed and put in my spare machine).

Masha

Villager
Thanks for those! My computer is in the shop and my fingers are crossed. These sheets didn't make it onto my backup disk, and when I restored my backup to a spare machine, the backup disk itself got hosed! 😠 (Thanks, Apple.) I should know tomorrow morning if all is well (it's the battery that died so I'm feeling hopeful the drive can at least be removed and put in my spare machine).
I hope for the best :confused: I've been playing with the idea of counting Expertise dice via a 3 box set like death saves. (for d4, d6 or d8) here's a rough mock-up.
Also sat down and made some lvl20 characters with my group as practice (in the sense of cramming maximum amount of stuff onto the sheets) and to gauge how they feel with the sheets overall. Some of them miss the separate window for Exploration and Social Knacks from the official sheet, so I might end up trying to incorporate that back in somehow.

Attachments

• 1 Stats+Skills A4 V2B.jpg
    1 Stats+Skills A4 V2B.jpg
    795.5 KB · Views: 109

Vexxmyst

Villager
I hope for the best :confused: I've been playing with the idea of counting Expertise dice via a 3 box set like death saves. (for d4, d6 or d8) here's a rough mock-up.
Also sat down and made some lvl20 characters with my group as practice (in the sense of cramming maximum amount of stuff onto the sheets) and to gauge how they feel with the sheets overall. Some of them miss the separate window for Exploration and Social Knacks from the official sheet, so I might end up trying to incorporate that back in somehow.
Rogues can get d10s and d12s for their expertise, so this one is a bit limiting.

Masha

Villager
Rogues can get d10s and d12s for their expertise, so this one is a bit limiting.
None of us was interested in Rogues so we haven't looked at them in depth, good to know. But horizontally there's space for that :unsure:
Also considering a tracker somewhere for Prestige. Got someone who is keen on the Vigilante Synergy Tree.

niklinna

satisfied?
I think just writing in the die size is clearer. :)
Easy enough to make a separate sheet for those, I'll get on it when my computer is fixed. (I hope!) But, I figured the freeform big sheet allowed players to organize things however they like—grouping by activation or name, or whether the feature is for combat, exploration, or social.

I have noted in reading the first four classes now that everybody gets features with save DCs based on abilities! I'm going to see if I can cram those into the ability boxes with Score, Mod, and Save. It's getting crowded in there.

Vexxmyst

Villager
So... I decided to make my own sheet from scratch, since I feel like there's a lot of dead space that could be used more efficiently here.
It's compact enough that I have dead space of my own trying to figure out what else I can fit in the center after Supply's added; probably going to be language and weapon proficiencies.

Attachments

• Character Sheet WIP.png
    Character Sheet WIP.png
    424.8 KB · Views: 109

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases