Level Up (A5E) Minimalist character sheet mockup

Vexxmyst

Villager
Haven't checked in in a while cause RL happened but one suggestion for that remaining empty space would be for the Manuever DC / Exertion counter, since that is definitely universal and also useful for some of the basic maneuvers that likely won't be noted down as a feature.
Another option would be trying to work in a window for resistances similar to the Defense tab in the DDB sheets. And, seeing as for example helmets give not full resistance but expertise die to certain conditions it might be worth considering an expertise column like you did with the skills.
Sitting back down to finish P1 and start P2 finally, and I think I'll try to implement the Defenses; DCs can stay alongside maneuvers/spells. Thinking this is gonna be how I do it, restrained as it is:

EDIT: oh, expertise on the conditions.
EDIT 2: Added fixed example.

Attachments

• Character Sheet WIP def.png
    Character Sheet WIP def.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

niklinna

satisfied?
Sitting back down to finish P1 and start P2 finally, and I think I'll try to implement the Defenses; DCs can stay alongside maneuvers/spells. Thinking this is gonna be how I do it, restrained as it is:

EDIT: oh, expertise on the conditions.
EDIT 2: Added fixed example.
What are V/R/I? I'm not familiar with that setup for defenses.

niklinna

satisfied?
@niklinna - Just curious where you got to with this. I still like this layout better than the official one but have little to no skills with layout or PDF creation. Did you drop the project?
Yeah, my friends don't have room to start a a5e game, and hadn't heard anybody who wanted to add the form-fillable stuff, so I've had no real motivation to push this. Sorry.

Remove ads