• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MiPS Lost Mine [IC]

tuxgeo

Adventurer
[OOC: Given the choices available, I would rather see this adventure be put on hiatus than see it be abandoned -- so I, too, can wait.]

mips42

Adventurer
OOC: Hopefully you've read up till now (not that there's been a lot of adventuring but, still...) so, sure, go for it. Poof, Caelynn is now Ivan.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
After looking into the cave and seeing almost nothing, Garrett made his way back to the party and told them whatever he could see. Waiting to see what plans the rest have.

"Alright," Eddicus comments. "If I heard your description aright, the trail goes up to a small clearing before a hill; the hill is both to the left and the front of a clearing; a small stream flows out of a large cave mouth fronted by briars; and a trail into the cave is on the far side of the stream."

"How wide is the stream?" he continues. "Could we jump across it? And is there a way to climb the hill to get the lay of the land, and possibly spot sentries or alternate entrances?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads