MiPS Lost Mine [IC]

Axel

First Post
"I am in agreement with my learned colleague here", Ivan said, gesturing to Eddicus. "It is important to follow the letter of ones contract. A short walk back to the wagon then"

And a sleep outdoors...

ooc: no harm, no foul Neorotic. :) Moments like that are good for moving away from the perfect recall of D&D characters generally.

Last edited:

PierceSG

First Post
OOC: Sorry for not posting. My hdd died and now I'm waiting for my new ssd to arrive from Amazon. :/ Should be any day within this week.
Also, [MENTION=6746242]mips42[/MENTION] did Garret manage to find anything on the very dead hobgoblin? :p

mips42

Adventurer
Garret, quietly and inconspicuously rifles the dead goblin and finds... nothing of real value.
Vottr, groggy, attempts to stand but fails mumbling something about 'blasted goblins'. With a bit of help from others, he is able to stand and walk slowly.
meanwhile, the goblins continue to bustle in and out of the cave, stacking rolls of gear and such by the cave mouth.

PierceSG

First Post
Finding nothing of value from the dead hob goblin, Garrett walks back to the group while mumbling about the lack of valuables versus the trouble they are going through.

Axel

First Post
Ivan, slightly calmer now, frowned. "Garrett, if you were hoping to get rich as a caravan guard, I think your expectations need calibration. Come, then, we should return to the wagon before it too vanishes. Leonan, you are welcome to continue to Phandlever with us, if you are heading that way. "

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Sure, thank you, Ivan."
Leonan turns toward departing goblins.
"I though Garret would like another chance at treasure in the cave. You never know what Kralg kept hidden from goblins. And it will give Vottr time to recover fully."

OOC: Just mentioning this, I don't really expect any "treasure" from cleaned out goblin cave

mips42

Adventurer
With a look back at the dark hole that was the goblin cave, you begin the trek back to the wagon, practically carrying Vottr and Sildar. The trip that took merely an hour before, takes nearly three on the return trip. Vottr and Sildar both are in and out of consciousness, sometimes lucid, other times seemingly talking to people who are not there.
The trees and bushes grab at your clothes and occasionally your weapons. The mood is somber. When you finally clear the last of the trees and emerge onto the Triboar Trail, you see the wagon, sitting just where you left it.
The sunlight is beginning to fade as you hoist Sildar and Vottr onto the wagon and take a much-needed breather.

Axel

First Post
Ivan say on the wagon resting. The walk had calmed him completely. He looked bleakly at what remained of their little group. "I do not fancy driving this track in the dark with those two," he gestured to Sildarr and Vottr, "lacking their wits. Not do I fancy cooking. Dried rations will suit the mood, though a fire would be nice for comfort. "

GameDoc

Explorer
Vottr, reclining in the wagon, furrows his brow and growls: "I've wits enough to knock yer block off, witch doctor." He blinks and sits straight up. "But I suppose I'm owin' ye for draggin' me outta that stinkin' gobber nest." He smiles.

OOC: Sorry for vanishing. I've been moving across state and its taken more time than I thought. Somewhere I totally lost track.

Remove ads