MiPS Lost Mine [IC]

toasterferret

Explorer
OOC: They don't show up on tapa talk so I can't check, but they were there last night. I rolled a 10 to hit so I don't think it very much matters

mips42

Adventurer
Ivans Magical bust explodes on the surface of the briars on the far side of the stream, causing no apparent damage.

Turn order:
[mention=53915]Vottr[/mention] (please remember your Con Save)
Brachnus
Eddicus
Gob Dog
Garrett
Goblins
Ivan

Last edited:

mips42

Adventurer
[sblock]Con save: 1D20+3 = [7]+3 = 10

[/sblock]
Vottr slaps at the goblin dog and swipes at it with his maul but is unable to land a solid blow. As if that weren't bad enough, you begin to feel an itching sensation where the dog bit you.
[sblock]Maul attack: 1D20+5 = [5]+5 = 10

you suffer a –2 penalty to Dexterity and Charisma for 1 day, magical healing or a remove disease spell is applied.
[/sblock]
Turn Order
Brachnus @mudbunny you are up.
Eddicus
Gob Dog
Garrett
Goblins
Ivan
Vottr

GameDoc

Explorer
OOC: Got it. Sorry for the delayed response. Dice roller was offline when I went to post and I got sidetracked before I could find an alternative.

mips42

Adventurer
Brachnus, seeing only the dog as a available target, moves in and swings his Greatsword at it. With a sickening >splortch<, the greatsword neatly decapitates the goblin dog.

Turn Order
[MENTION=61026]tuxgeo[/MENTION]Eddicus is up. The dog is quite dead and the Goblins are hidden across the stream in the briars.
Gob Dog
Garrett
Goblins
Ivan
Vottr
Brachnus

tuxgeo

Adventurer
[OOC: Re: Goblins across the stream in the briars: How "hidden" is that?
I mean, it has been stated that the party can see where the attacks came from, so we know the locations of the two of them; and Eddicus' "Sacred Flame" cantrip ignores cover. If Eddicus uses Sacred Flame to attack the same goblin that Garrett hit with an arrow, do I roll 2d20 for disadvantage, or only 1d20 for disregarding cover?]

Edit to strikeout the question. There is no attack roll for Sacred Flame: it allows a DEX save instead. I'll announce an action and roll in a separate post.

Last edited:

Remove ads