• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MiPS Lost Mine [IC]

toasterferret

Explorer
OOC: They don't show up on tapa talk so I can't check, but they were there last night. I rolled a 10 to hit so I don't think it very much matters

mips42

Adventurer
Ivans Magical bust explodes on the surface of the briars on the far side of the stream, causing no apparent damage.

Turn order:
[mention=53915]Vottr[/mention] (please remember your Con Save)
Brachnus
Eddicus
Gob Dog
Garrett
Goblins
Ivan

Last edited:

mips42

Adventurer
[sblock]Con save: 1D20+3 = [7]+3 = 10

[/sblock]
Vottr slaps at the goblin dog and swipes at it with his maul but is unable to land a solid blow. As if that weren't bad enough, you begin to feel an itching sensation where the dog bit you.
[sblock]Maul attack: 1D20+5 = [5]+5 = 10

you suffer a –2 penalty to Dexterity and Charisma for 1 day, magical healing or a remove disease spell is applied.
[/sblock]
Turn Order
Brachnus @mudbunny you are up.
Eddicus
Gob Dog
Garrett
Goblins
Ivan
Vottr

GameDoc

Explorer
OOC: Got it. Sorry for the delayed response. Dice roller was offline when I went to post and I got sidetracked before I could find an alternative.

mips42

Adventurer
Brachnus, seeing only the dog as a available target, moves in and swings his Greatsword at it. With a sickening >splortch<, the greatsword neatly decapitates the goblin dog.

Turn Order
[MENTION=61026]tuxgeo[/MENTION]Eddicus is up. The dog is quite dead and the Goblins are hidden across the stream in the briars.
Gob Dog
Garrett
Goblins
Ivan
Vottr
Brachnus

tuxgeo

Adventurer
[OOC: Re: Goblins across the stream in the briars: How "hidden" is that?
I mean, it has been stated that the party can see where the attacks came from, so we know the locations of the two of them; and Eddicus' "Sacred Flame" cantrip ignores cover. If Eddicus uses Sacred Flame to attack the same goblin that Garrett hit with an arrow, do I roll 2d20 for disadvantage, or only 1d20 for disregarding cover?]

Edit to strikeout the question. There is no attack roll for Sacred Flame: it allows a DEX save instead. I'll announce an action and roll in a separate post.

Last edited:

Remove ads