• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mirashi pounds the delusional Peter

Darkwolf

First Post
<PeterthePeon> Ah, the arrogant Dark Warrior has arrived for his beating
<Mirashi_Iso> Arrogant? I am not arrogant, merely invincible. :)
<Darkwolf> stats Mirashi?
<PeterthePeon> Hmmm. Not particularly imaginative or orignal, though
* PeterthePeon is INVINCIBLE!!!!!!
<Mirashi_Iso> Dark Warrior 3
<Mirashi_Iso> Style: Scorpion
<Darkwolf> very well....what is the type of match we are doing here..
<Mirashi_Iso> You up for strategy, Pete?
<PeterthePeon> Two flag standard sounds good...but, whatever
<Mirashi_Iso> Three flag standard it is!
<Mirashi_Iso> You first, Pete
<Darkwolf> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Darkwolf: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the city south of the Garden of Lost Hope on the day of the fan.
<PeterthePeon> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> PeterthePeon: The snake shatters the city as it assaults the Baths at Lo Xiang; quells the thrust of the teardrop!
*** Retrieving #ybfight info...
<PeterthePeon> Whoohoo!
<Mirashi_Iso> Dirty Trick!
<PeterthePeon> BOOOOO!
<Mirashi_Iso> Hehe
<MeowthBot> PeterthePeon: The lizard splits the castle; shreds the stab of the shadow!
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Peter vs Mirashi - 3 flags standard - 3 flags Neutral'
<Mirashi_Iso> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mirashi_Iso: The rat strikes the fountain; parries the tempest of the foul and punches within the kick of the shield!
<Darkwolf> The rat strikes the fountain as the split castle crushes it...
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Peter vs Mirashi - 3 flags standard - 1 flag Peter - 2 Neutral'
* Mirashi_Iso was really stupid to DT your first move
<PeterthePeon> Yay!
<MeowthBot> PeterthePeon: The blizzard dances underneath the steppes; protects against the energy of the void! *yen*
<Mirashi_Iso> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mirashi_Iso: The thunder punches the island; guards against the descent of the shield!
<Mirashi_Iso> Hiyah!
<Darkwolf> riiiight...point to lightning boy...
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Peter vs Mirashi - 3 flags standard - 3 flags Neutral'
<MeowthBot> PeterthePeon: The thorn impales the tower; redirects the energy of the sunflower!
<Mirashi_Iso> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mirashi_Iso: The sword shreds the knoll; averts the descent of the flame!
<Darkwolf> hmmm....
<Darkwolf> I like the thorny move better...
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Peter vs Mirashi - 3 flags standard - 1 flag Peter - 2 Neutral'
<MeowthBot> PeterthePeon: The monkey tracks by the river; averts the rising of the clouds!
<Mirashi_Iso> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mirashi_Iso: The falcon attacks the glade; leaps over the storm of the orchid!
<Mirashi_Iso> Poison blade!
* Mirashi_Iso swoops down and eats the monkey
<Darkwolf> the hungry bird is no longer hungry...
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Peter vs Mirashi - 3 flags standard - 1 flag Mirashi - 2 Neutral'
<MeowthBot> PeterthePeon: The spear mangles the steppes; waves away the violence of the bird! *yen*
<Mirashi_Iso> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mirashi_Iso: The monkey rains upon the canyon; vigorously shields the assailment of the ape!
<Darkwolf> The judge shields himself from the raining monkeys...
<Darkwolf> while peter's spear is ready for the shishkabobs...
<Darkwolf> Point and yen Peter!
<Mirashi_Iso> Noooooooooooooooooooo /me watches the monkey get impaled
<MeowthBot> PeterthePeon: The chopstick shouts near the caves; fends off the onslaught of the cat as it dodges the tempest of the earth!
<Mirashi_Iso> LOL
<Mirashi_Iso> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mirashi_Iso: The fist mangles the village; redirects the cut of the chi!
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Peter vs Mirashi - 3 flags standard - 1 flag Mirashi - 2 Neutral'
<Darkwolf> need I explain?
<Mirashi_Iso> No. :)
<Mirashi_Iso> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mirashi_Iso: The fist mangles the village; redirects the cut of the chi!
<Darkwolf> need I explain?
<Mirashi_Iso> No. :)
<PeterthePeon> Chopsticks not loud enough, obviously
<MeowthBot> PeterthePeon: The panther drifts underneath the dungeon; redirects the roar of the four winds!
<Mirashi_Iso> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mirashi_Iso: The manta ray flips close to the wastelands and roughly dominates the battlements; quells the foray of the bamboo!
<Mirashi_Iso> Are "battlements" a sig location? This may be a bug
<Darkwolf> I think its fine...it is capable of pulling from the defense location list...
<PeterthePeon> It's a secret White Belt sig location :p
<Darkwolf> Point to Mirashi on experience!
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Peter vs Mirashi - 3 flags standard - 2 flag Mirashi - 1 Neutral'
<MeowthBot> PeterthePeon: The emerald fang tracks on top of the ruins; blocks the foray of the fire!
<Mirashi_Iso> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mirashi_Iso: The needle penetrates the steppes; protects against the speed of the orchid!
<Mirashi_Iso> Sneaky Trick ruins
<PeterthePeon> Grrr
<Mirashi_Iso> Hehe
<Mirashi_Iso> I intend to keep this lead
<PeterthePeon> Dastardly cheater
<Mirashi_Iso> I'm Dark for a reason. :D
<Mirashi_Iso> I don't auto-win; you still have a chance
<PeterthePeon> I know
<Darkwolf> needle's penetrate very easily.....point and match to Mirashi
* PeterthePeon is INVINCIBLE!!!!!!
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel'
<Mirashi_Iso> Or not. Invincible is Latin for "Undefeatable". Peter is, well, not. :)
* PeterthePeon is INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<Mirashi_Iso> PeterthePeon is DELUSIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<PeterthePeon> VERY MUCH SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkwolf

First Post
Peter you remain a white belt...but you knew that anyway...

Mirashi, you advance to Dark Warrior 4...ready to become a Knight of Darkness..

Remove ads