Level Up (A5E) Missed the Kickstarter? You Can Now Pre-Order LEVEL UP!

If you missed the Kickstarter but want to get your hands on Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition, the pre-order store is now open. You can choose from the Adventurer's Guide, Trials & Treasures, the Monstrous Menagerie, and a pile of useful add-ons. Level up your 5E game! The standalone advanced 5E tabletop RPG which adds depth and diversity to the game you love! Level Up Kickstarted for nearly...

If you missed the Kickstarter but want to get your hands on Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition, the pre-order store is now open. You can choose from the Adventurer's Guide, Trials & Treasures, the Monstrous Menagerie, and a pile of useful add-ons.

Level up your 5E game! The standalone advanced 5E tabletop RPG which adds depth and diversity to the game you love!

bk.jpg

Level Up Kickstarted for nearly a million dollars, making it one of the most successful TTRPG Kickstarters of all time. Already, Kickstarter backers have their digital rewards and are eager awaiting their hardcovers.

We'll also be at Dragonmeet in London in December with a very limited number of copies of the softcover starter adventure, Memories of Holdenshire.

You can read more about Level Up on the Kickstarter page or on the official website.

In the backer kit thing I was asked to ”confirm” my pledge which I’d already paid and received. This seemed like just a way to tempt me to buy more stuff, but, well, it worked, I did…but I didn’t get immediate access to it, so I presume this extra add to my pledge is part of this second round opportunity thing and will be released whenever you close it?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
In the backer kit thing I was asked to ”confirm” my pledge which I’d already paid and received. This seemed like just a way to tempt me to buy more stuff, but, well, it worked, I did…but I didn’t get immediate access to it, so I presume this extra add to my pledge is part of this second round opportunity thing and will be released whenever you close it?
Yep. We'll close this in about 3 weeks and send everything out.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
And note, if you don't do overseas orders very often, your bank may put a hold on your account or block the transaction outright. I have had both happen. Nowadays I call my bank in advance of any transaction happening in non-USD currency (had to do it for Level Up in fact!)
I normally just use paypal to make things go swiftly.

Remove ads

Remove ads