Missin' the Gaming Life So Bad ...

Hey Ashtal! Welcome back - long time no read!

I hope you get your "game" back on very soon. 3.5 may be a great excuse to get people back around the table and start a-fresh...

Wippit Guud

First Post
Ever think of running a PBEM game? It's a bit slower (it's been 3 years for one I'm in, we're just nearing level 7), but it's still fun, and you can pull some people form here into it, rather than questionable players you might not know.

Acmite

First Post
Wippit Guud said:
Ever think of running a PBEM game? It's a bit slower (it's been 3 years for one I'm in, we're just nearing level 7), but it's still fun, and you can pull some people form here into it, rather than questionable players you might not know.

Some of the characters are nearing 7th level....

Great to see you back, Ashtal! The boards have missed your one line zingers (see sig).

I hope the relaunch goes well, especially if you'll have new players. I just recently got my long-time girlfriend interested in an in-person game (she's been a part of the aforementioned email game for a while), so I may be looking for a new group myself.

Ashtal

Vengeance Bunny
Love the .sig! :D

I'm in the midst of a PbPost game over at Nutkinland for Buffy, which is roxxoring on toast, and I will be in on an AFMBE game that should be starting there, too.

And with my glorious three days off that are coming my way starting tomorrow, I will be working on my new campaign for D&D. Mua-ha-ha.

(Don't crucify me, but I think we'll end up sticking with 3E, with maybe a few goodies imported from the online update.)

jollyninja

First Post
Crothian said:

Bunnies.....why does it always have to be bunnies....

well, that would be because bunnies are the central all-controling evil force in the universe Crothian. so when you see conspiracy, chances are somewhere, if you look hard enough. you will find one of those fuzzy mamals pulling the strings of countless saps. you may just see a cute little potential friend, but those of us who have had our eyes opened know the truth.

WizarDru

Adventurer
So, Ashtal...we meet again.

But this time, the advantage is MINE! BWA-HA-HA!!

Good to 'see' you again. How long is this assignment going to last, or have you relocated permanently? An online game, even NWN might not be a bad option. Maybe a post to 'Gamers seeking gamers' for a, *ahem*, quickie?

[runs, ducks, hides]

Remove ads