• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mods: Please delete. [title edited to appease the grammar gods ;-)]

Jackelope King

First Post
Remathilis said:
I agree. Delete all the mods. Start with that Rel guy first, then Piratecat, then...

Did I just type that out loud?
cybermen_on_bbc.jpg

Delete! Delete! Delete!

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
AFAIK mods haven't been confirmed for 4e as of yet, so a thread about deleting them shouldn't be in the 4e forum.

Man, to top off the embarrassment of starting a duff topic, it gets the most replies of any thread I've started! And you guys keep it alive, damn you....
oh bugger I am also keeping it alive :eek:

Nifft

Penguin Herder
mach1.9pants said:
Man, to top off the embarrassment of starting a duff topic, it gets the most replies of any thread I've started! And you guys keep it alive, damn you....
This just in: the Internet prefers mocking failure over patting egos!

When asked to comment, an anonymous poster replied: "This. Also, QFT. And, like, it's easier."

Cheers, -- N

Atlatl Jones

Explorer
mach1.9pants said:
And thus, you've accidentally reinvented postmodernism. You're an intuitive Dadaist god, you are.

Remove ads