• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mom has passed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
The wake was last night and it was good to see so many friends and family. It wasn't as grief-stricken an affair as I had feared it might become. My mother had a very good sense of humor and it was reflected in the deportment of the mourners. I'm sure she would have been pleased. The funeral ceremony is today, and the interment tomorrow, after which memories will have to suffice.

Thank you, everyone, for your support.

Nifelhein

First Post
And another one from me!!!

It seems she was a very good woman, I hardly accept the fact that we die, for those memories you refer to are the way we have of living together with those we love...

Your mother will always be with you, in what you learned, do or think, it is that part of her in you that makes you miss her so much... for love, friendship and the like are small parts of the others that are left in us.

[hug],

Nifelhein
===============
Raoni Cananeia Monteiro.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Oh... I'm so sorry to hear that. I can feel for you. my Mother died of Recto-colon cancer after a 10 year battle. Even when your prepared it still knocks you for a loop.
Goddess bless you and yours.

Though they are late, and I've already passed them on on your website, Mark, I do wish to give you my deepest sympathies. I know it's very hard to lose someone, especially a parent. At the very least, she is no longer in any pain.

All my love, brother

Jason

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Thank you all. Her memory will be my inspiration as I get back down to work. Time to move on and do what I believe would have made her proud of me.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
You have my best wishes, my friendship and my respect. As per your request, you also have a closed thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads