• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mongoose's Monster Encyclopedia 1

Kanegrundar

Explorer
MongooseMatt said:
John, drop Ian a line and tell him I sent you - I would be happy to send you a copy of the first Monster Encyclopaedia. . .
Matt, I just wanted you to know that the simple act of you submitting your new monster book to John, who is quite frankly the shrewdest reviewer on ENWorld, is a good sign to me that the tome is going to be much better than the UMC Vol1.

Thanks,
Kane

MongooseMatt

First Post
Hi guys,

Thanks for that.

I won't be as silly to say that you won't find any mistakes or typos in our books ever again. However, I do want to impress on all of you that we have had a real sea change in our studio - in staff, procedures, management, the whole shebang. In terms of production, Mongoose is now a very different company to what it was just over a year ago. Take a look at the comments we receive on our Conan and Paranoia ranges, for example - this is now the standard by which we work for all our books. As for the forthcoming Starship Troopers, well, if that is your thing, it is really going to blow you away :)

Kanegrundar

Explorer
That's good to hear, Matt. I really like several of your lines, but the editing problems made it tough for me to want to buy them. It sounds like I'll be looking even more at your upcoming releases from here on out.

Thanks,
Kane

John Cooper

Explorer
Thanks, Matt! I sent Ian an email requesting a review copy. I'm really looking forward to checking out Monster Encyclopaedia I; it sounds like it should be great!

JoeGKushner

First Post
Good things do happen to good people. It's nice to see good work like your honest reviews being rewarded with new product as opposed to them not sending books.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads