• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mongoose's Monster Encyclopedia 1

JoeGKushner

First Post
I'm hoping that the monsters are exclusive to this book though. I'll be really pissed if half the things in here wind up in the Gen Con ultimate monsters book making you buy this, ME 2 and the Gen Con book. Still haven't heard the final word yet and until we do, I'm holding off my purchase.

Gez

First Post
Any link for that Gen Con book? It's the "HUGE book" referred to in the other thread, isn't it? What do they mean by huge? World's-Largest-Dungeon huge? Special prestige format (like in-folio)?

JoeGKushner

First Post
Gez said:
Any link for that Gen Con book? It's the "HUGE book" referred to in the other thread, isn't it? What do they mean by huge? World's-Largest-Dungeon huge? Special prestige format (like in-folio)?

No link that I know of and yeah, it's the "HUGE book" referred to in the other thread. From what I understand, it's supposed to be like a 1000 pages and is a Gen Con release. I have no problem paying what it'll probably cost (probably $100 bones at leat), but I'm not paying $40 for this book and the next book (already $80) and then $100 for the collected edition.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads