• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mongoose's "The Drow War I - The Gathering Storm"

Ian Sturrock

First Post
I'd just like to add my voice in praise of Adrian's writing. I'm not sure he's the best writer Mongoose have (I'm not even sure who they do have working for them right now) but he's the best adventure writer I know. I've been waiting for years for him to get a chance to do a big adventure project. As someone who's been frustrated by playing in several of his unpublished and unfinished campaigns over the years, too, it will be nice for me to see him actually finish one this time. It's astonishing how much more compelling a paycheque can be than a bunch of whining players demanding that he please please please finish off that campaign 'cos we want to know what happens. ;)

Mongoose`s Drow War I

Please don`t do another Mega Dungeon - nobody needs that. Please something with content and plot, intrigue. Nobody needs another "World`s Largest Dungeon". Thnaks for the questions.

Carnifex

First Post
I'm the editor on Book 1 (and I know that by saying that I'm putting a big target on my forehead :p but there we go).

For those wanting to know about maps, the cartographer on Book 1 is Jesus Barony.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
I'm very much looking forward to this series - especially the epic portion.

Good luck, Cavalorn (and Carnifex), and thanks for stopping by to enlighten us!

scourger

Explorer
I am not really into this one, but I would love to know what's going on with The Horned God. So, if I might take the thread in a slight tangent since you have the postings of a couple of Mongoosers, what is going on with The Horned God?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads