Monster Builder

sabrinathecat

Explorer
Is there anywhere I can get the off-line Adventure Tools Monster builder? I'd like to port all my old stuff from my old computer to my new one, but it doesn't seem to be as easy as I'd like. Old computer doesn't recognize the networked printer, so... Any help would be great.

sabrinathecat

Explorer
Never heard of it.

-------------
found the web site. Would like to see a demo of how it works & the interface. The download page is somewhat lacking in details.
Comments? Descriptions? Info?

Last edited:

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
Never heard of it.

-------------
found the web site. Would like to see a demo of how it works & the interface. The download page is somewhat lacking in details.
Comments? Descriptions? Info?

Originally, you could download your .monster files and import them into Masterplan but that functionality was removed after a C&D from WotC. And, of course, no copies of the pre-C&D version exist on the internet. No, not one. Nope, they do not exist.

In theory, though, you could import all of your .monster files into this pre-C&D version and have a tool easily as useful (and easy to use.. without the Silverlight hang) as the official DDi version.

Maybe try the downloadable version first and see what you think and PM me for more details. :)

Remove ads