Monster Manual 3 Available at Gencon [merged]

Pants

First Post
qstor said:
The Molydeus is still missing. I always thought that was cool looking :)

Mike
I don't quite know how I forgot the Molydeus. :mad:

War Golem said:
p.s. last but not least, not only did the Ultroloth not get a respectable "power-up" for 3.5, but the illos for the ultroloth and the nycaloth are both not so good, IMO - both are too dark and vague. The new illos for the canoloth and mezzoloth are both great, though - much better than MotP. (All the illos are by James Zhang, by the way.)

Cheers,
War Golem
Did the other 'loths at least get powerups?

Thanks for answering these questions BTW.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Pants said:
I just wonder if some cult-like following is going to spring up around the Ethereal Filcher or the Digester, just like what happened with the the flumph. :p

Looo-ove Filchers.

Filchers rock.

-Hyp.

coyote6

Adventurer
War Golem said:
I think that's a given. The only question (in my mind) is if they will somehow go back and apply it to vampires, liches, etc...

Well, Unholy Toughness sounds like a great name for a feat, no? :)

Some more questions I can think of...

What goes down as the weirdest or oddest of the monsters (In Fiend Folio it's probably the Aoa in my opinion)?

What are the other varieties of Warforged?

Is the Glaistig anything like the one in the WotC article on their web site (I think it's under Monster Mayhem or the Fey Feature)?

Are there any psionic creatures? With psi-like abilities that actually use the stuff from the XPH?

smetzger

Explorer
Eric Anondson said:
Flinds!

Kenku!

And I have a suspicion that the Goatmen are probably the one and the same as those from the Red Steel/Savage Coast MC. Love to see Mystaran creatures picked up and done again.

Why aren't they Goatfolk? :)

SpuneDagr

Explorer
Why don't they just give undead Constitution scores and be done with it?

Undead use Charisma for Concentration checks.
3.0 Undead Psions used Charisma for Psychokinesis.
Now they use Charisma for HP too.

What's the deal with Charisma, seriously?

Remove ads