• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Monster Manual Expanded HARDCOVERS now available!

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
The Mithral Best-Selling Monster Manual Expanded books (over 7k+ copies sold combined) are now available in Print-on-Demand format! Grab your copies now at DM's Guild!

Watch the trailer here!

DMG Books.jpg
DMG Comparison.jpg
MME 2 Bestiary.jpg
MME2 goblins.jpg
MME 1 Bestiary.jpg
MME 1 Beholder.jpg
MME 2 zombies.jpg
MME 2 assassins.jpg
MME 2 nuckalavee.jpg
20200608_082833.jpg
20200608_082948.jpg
MME 1 Battle Horror.jpg
20200508_181852.jpg
20200508_181902.jpg

Last edited:

They've been available for PoD for about a month now. Mine are due for delivery tomorrow, having ordered them the first day they were available and having patiently waited through Covid-19 related delays to get them. I really can't wait to have them in hard copy - they are the best DMs Guild products I've purchased...

Got them a few days ago. Excellent books. Only complaint is some of the images look like they are just a bit too low resolution for printing. Not bad, but noticeable.
Looking forward to putting these to good use.

As an update to my previous post, just received mine, and they are as excellent as expected in hard copy. They're also a bit thicker than expected - not that I'm complaining with something so stuffed with useful monsters!

Retreater

Legend
I would love this on Roll20. Seems like they are very good books.
It looks like they are mostly modified versions of existing critters, so it shouldn't be too hard to duplicate and edit your existing Roll20 monsters as you need the occasional one. Since all my gaming is virtual (probably forever now), that would've been nice, but it can be worked around. Let me know if you'd like some pointers on how to do this.

vpuigdoller

Adventurer
It looks like they are mostly modified versions of existing critters, so it shouldn't be too hard to duplicate and edit your existing Roll20 monsters as you need the occasional one. Since all my gaming is virtual (probably forever now), that would've been nice, but it can be worked around. Let me know if you'd like some pointers on how to do this.
I understand that but having it as an addon there saves me the time of doing it myself which is a plus for me. I wish I have the time I had decades ago but that's not the case.

vpuigdoller

Adventurer
I don't know what the process is to get stuff for sale on roll 20 but I think there is a faq about it I can try to dig it up.

Edit: Ignore this message I confused what you were saying. Yah I know how to do it. Just no time.

Remove ads