D&D 5E Monster Manual Expanded III HARDCOVER/PoD is FINALLY OUT! Get it now from the DM's Guild!

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Monster Manual Expanded III Art Previews #16: More monsters from the past! For this week and the next two, I'll be showcasing a variety of Sphinxes! Back from 3rd edition: the cunning Canisphinx and the vicious Luposphinx!
Sphinx - Canisphinx.png
Sphinx - Luposphinx.png

embee

Lawyer by day. Rules lawyer by night.
View attachment 126537
Just wanted to share the cover for the next Monster Manual Expanded III, which will arrive sometime mid 2021. Kudos to
@rubendevela for the incredible art piece. The project is still in the pre-development phase so it's still a long ways to go but I will be sharing artwork previews in the coming weeks in this thread. For now, I hope you like the cover!
If that's the cover, then you'd better believe I'm keeping an inch on my shelf open just for the book.

Hell, who am I kidding? For the use I've gotten out of the first two books, I'm getting this one regardless of cover art.

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
I'm not seeing popposable thumbs on these.

So who is putting the jewelry on them and what happens to them?
The androsphinx and gynosphinx most likely did it through magic. These ones, if not by magic, probably had their minions or slaves do it for them. Otherwise, the servants of those who employ them probably did. ;)

Remove ads