• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monster of the Week

Crothian

First Post
This was the only RPG I picked up at Origins this year. It's a game designed to simulate shows like X-Files, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, or Supernatural. It reminds me like an easier to understand version of Hunter (Reckoning of Vigilance). The characters are done as playsets which is a neat idea. The players geta few printed out pages and it has everything they need including the different options for the different characters. I like the options it gives and also like that it really is not too many or seem confusing. The bold key words thing is weird but I get what they are doing to make people understand what is mechanics.

Anyone have a chance to play yet? I think I'm going to be constructing a one shot for some friends to see if they like it. Non of them will have had any experience with a game like this.

Remove ads