• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monster Template (Word)

keterys

First Post
I threw together some default templates for if anyone wants to use the word template I've been using for my monsters. Enjoy.

Monster Templates

Example:
MyrdocWatcher.jpg

Micco

First Post
Thank you!

I was just working on an adventure and thought "I wonder if anyone has done a template for monsters yet?"

Sure enough, someone had!

EnWorld Rocks :cool:

Khuxan

First Post
keterys said:
If anyone thinks I should make any modifications, let me know.

I would prefer a template that stays true to the formatting of the Monster Manual. While I think Wizards used in-house fonts, I've tried to get as close to the original design as possible.

(Attachment uses Calibri: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calibri for DL info)

Attachments

• MonsterTemplate Bill.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 746

keterys

First Post
Khuxan said:
I would prefer a template that stays true to the formatting of the Monster Manual. While I think Wizards used in-house fonts, I've tried to get as close to the original design as possible.

(Attachment uses Calibri: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calibri for DL info)

Yeah, I ended up changing fonts twice until I got something that the pdf creator I use stopped mis-formatting things :(

I actually very specifically did it in a different color scheme and such from the monster manual, as a form of protection or whatever - I am glad you were able to use the core to get what you wanted though :)

keterys

First Post
Huh. I must have overwritten the directions for getting that - it used to be in the word doc :(

Let's see... Daelkyr originally created this and posted them on these boards, and I'd put the link in the doc before I screwed up and removed it... so it's all his work, but you can download it here.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads