Monster Vault impressions

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
As it turns out, I was just sorting my mostly FD tokens yesterday...

I hope they can coexist, but this is a selling point for the MV, and its not the only product with them. Maybe it will get people more into tokens and they will come your way.

blalien

First Post
If we're having a conversation about FD tokens...

I have Counter Collection Digital v3.0. Does anybody know if any of the expansions have the tokens for modules P2 and P3?

Klaus

First Post
If we're having a conversation about FD tokens...

I have Counter Collection Digital v3.0. Does anybody know if any of the expansions have the tokens for modules P2 and P3?
I've forwarded your question to the fine folks at FDP. I know there are PDFs for P2 and P3.

Pseudopsyche

First Post
I hope they can coexist, but this is a selling point for the MV, and its not the only product with them. Maybe it will get people more into tokens and they will come your way.
FWIW, I had never considered using tokens, but because of the Monster Vault, I'll give them a try.

Fiery James

First Post
I've got a bunch of digital product in the works that'll be updated on the website over the next three weeks. We just got the bulk of our counter collections back in stock yesterday. Also, developing some cool new products (including Monster Medallions, a step "up" from cardstock tokens/counters) and some bundles to ship overseas (we want to ship to NZ, and we're working on a solution soon).
Personally, I just want to keep Klaus busy cranking art, although I'm really excited about his upcoming D&D books.

Klaus

First Post
Hah hah, you didn't have to do that. I would have just asked them myself. Thanks, though. Please let me know how they respond.
See the post previous to yours, [MENTION=41954]blalien[/MENTION] . :)

Short answer: "we're working on bundle international shipping".

Truename

First Post
I've got a bunch of digital product in the works that'll be updated on the website over the next three weeks. We just got the bulk of our counter collections back in stock yesterday. Also, developing some cool new products (including Monster Medallions, a step "up" from cardstock tokens/counters) and some bundles to ship overseas (we want to ship to NZ, and we're working on a solution soon).
Personally, I just want to keep Klaus busy cranking art, although I'm really excited about his upcoming D&D books.

I love the counter collections, and I make all of my own counters on heavy-duty chipboard, so the Counter Collection Digital products with the individual JPEGs are the ones I buy. These always seem to get updated late--I hope you'll bring those back too, hint hint.

Remove ads