D&D 5E Monsters of the Multiverse Releases a Day Early

Mordenkainen Presents: Monsters of the Multiverse is now available to buy, a day earlier than scheduled.

Mordenkainen Presents: Monsters of the Multiverse is now available to buy, a day earlier than scheduled. While it releases most places tomorrow, you can grab it from D&D Beyond today.

981ED60C-C0AF-41EC-9791-E2F4A3682384.jpeg

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Huh. Roll20 is saying that Journeys Through the Radiant Citadel is delayed until July 19, for both digital and print release. I have not seen that anywhere else, but their post (Roll20) from 4 days ago was correct on the early release for Mordenkainen Presents: Monsters of the Multiverse.

Huh. Roll20 is saying that Journeys Through the Radiant Citadel is delayed until July 19, for both digital and print release. I have not seen that anywhere else, but their post (Roll20) from 4 days ago was correct on the early release for Mordenkainen Presents: Monsters of the Multiverse.
Thought that was just for them, the Delay that is.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Still says June on WotC:

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Thought that was just for them, the Delay that is.
Roll20 has had delays of their implementations of products before, but this specifically says in stores too, and sounds like the delay is on Wizards' end.
Still says June on WotC:
Yes, I checked Wizards, and Amazon, and D&D Beyond, too. That's what I meant when I said "I have not seen that anywhere else." It could be Roll20 screwed up and released the news early?

Peter BOSCO'S

Adventurer
It was delayed in Europe, kept the same print date in the USA, and was (apparently) advanced one day for US digital (and is still on the way to Alaska, because shipping, sigh).

Remove ads

Remove ads