Morbius - Official Trailer 2 (2022)

I think and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the MCU is now the largest cross-company cinematic universe, we've seen. Also, I miss the ridiculous accent they used in his animated spiderman appearances lol

MarkB

Legend
It looks good. I'm just disappointed that it's not the Forbidden Planet prequel I was half-expecting from the name.

Ryujin

Legend
I just can't get excited for a Jared Leto movie, no matter the source material.
It looks good. I'm just disappointed that it's not the Forbidden Planet prequel I was half-expecting from the name.
I'd be up for a prequel. Just never, never remake my second favourite movie of all time. (The first is the original "The Day the Earth Stood Still." 'Michael Rennie was ill the day the Earth stood still but he told us where we staaaaand ♬')

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I haven't had any interest in the Venom films. I don't expect I'd pay to see this one, but if it falls in my lap on a streaming service, and I'm bored one day, I might try it.

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
So this ISN'T Batman, right? Recent movies are definitely hitting the limits of my comic-book knowledge.

embee

Lawyer by day. Rules lawyer by night.
So this ISN'T Batman, right? Recent movies are definitely hitting the limits of my comic-book knowledge.
Technically.....

It is Batman.

In fact, technically, it's a Batman "Infinite Earths" cross-over. Morbius can turn into a bat, making him a bat-man and Michael Keaton was, is, and will be Batman once again. So it's a bat-man who meets Batman.

Even if Keeton is also Birdman and the Vulture.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter

Technically.....

It is Batman.

It is more Man-Bat than Batman.

Or, for those who want a serious answer, the character's typically referred to as "Morbius, the Living Vampire". He has many of the traits we associate with vampires, but isn't undead. When Doc Strange uses the Montesi Formula to banish vampires from the dimension, Morbius was all, "Yeah, whatever. I still wanna suck your blood."

The sad part is that fights between Spider-Man and Morbius are the best, but we won't be getting that.

Dire Bare

Legend
I haven't had any interest in the Venom films. I don't expect I'd pay to see this one, but if it falls in my lap on a streaming service, and I'm bored one day, I might try it.
They're both fun films, but yeah . . . . if it's on a streaming service you already subscribe to, and there isn't anything on your watch list . . . . fun, but not FUN.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases