More Bugs (in lieu of Fluid's boards)

PeterDonis

First Post
First of all, does anyone know why Fluid's boards are down and when they'll be back up? I've been waiting for a week to post the following bug notes and now I can't even read what's already posted.

Anyway, I've noted a few bugs and I'm wondering if anyone else has:

(1) The Timeless Body class feature of Druids and Monks doesn't work--they still are docked aging penalties to ability scores.

(2) Changing Con doesn't retroactively adjust hit points, even though it's supposed to. I built a wizard and advanced him to 4th level with Con 11; then increased his Con by 1 and his hp didn't change. Int and skill points are supposed to work this way, but not Con and hp.

(3) In the Access database, there doesn't appear to be any way to give a bonus to a Craft, Knowledge, or Profession skill (i.e., any of the skills with "subskills"). I want to add a user feat from my campaign that gives a +2 to two Knowledge skills and I can't do it.

(4) Running in Large Fonts caused many of the text controls (like the labels for a lot of data entry controls) to be clipped so I can't read their full text.

Peter Donis

Grazzt

Demon Lord
Sorry if it has been posted, but creating a new monster from a race (an ooze) doesnt show the bonus hit points based on size. It seems to actually add them to its hp total, but doesnt show it in the HD calculation in the stat block.

Last edited:

Remove ads