• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

More Divinity Feats

cangrejoide

First Post
Excellent work, I like them.

Now if I could get someone to do most of Greyhawks deities Divine Feats ( Hint, hint!) so I dont have to. :)

I think 'Tiamat's revenge' it too situational. Why not just make it 'whenever an attack hits an ally'?

Last edited:

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Although I love the work, my sleep fogged mind read this as "New Cleric Feats". That's what I'd like to see. Clerics are very limited in feat selection.

The problem with Channel Divinity feats is that you can only use one of them per encounter. So you might very well have a host of awesome options, but once you use any of them, that's it.

Hmm... maybe a feat that allows you to use Channel Divinity once more per encounter?

Zetesofos

Explorer
Excellent work, I like them.

Now if I could get someone to do most of Greyhawks deities Divine Feats ( Hint, hint!) so I dont have to. :)

I think 'Tiamat's revenge' it too situational. Why not just make it 'whenever an attack hits an ally'?

Nah, it makes sense, especially considering Bahamut's Channel Divnity ALSO triggers off a critical hit. (Which I think just makes the two differences between the gods more appealing vis a via these powers).

Overall, nice job.

the Jester

Legend
When a new edition comes out, I usually play it by the RAW for the first 6-12 months, kinda getting a feel for it before I try to make and modifications.

I was realizing that the fact that my pantheon is not the default dnd pantheon requires a little modifying- in the form of homebrewed channel divinity feats- and I'm glad to see someone else has already done a few new ones up.

Your work is great and very appropriate. I had Tiamat as a deity in my old campaign world, and there were 2 pc clerics of her over the years. Tiamat's Revenge would have totally fit either of them.

And don't even get me started on Tharizdun's Throes- it's beautiful. Simply beautiful.

Remove ads