More Usable Terrain!

Wik

First Post
Hm. I generally dislike magical effect terrain - I've been pretty happy with "cover/difficult terrain/concealing terrain", for the most part. But then, I do like throwing in the occasional terrain effect, as "encounter dressing".

NMcCoy

Explorer
Someday, when I run a delve, it's going to feature Geo Panels from Disgaea. All the terrain effects you could possibly want, plus the option for changing the terrain around.

Aegeri

First Post
Someday, when I run a delve, it's going to feature Geo Panels from Disgaea. All the terrain effects you could possibly want, plus the option for changing the terrain around.

Actually, one of the books has a room that functions very like this. Each square can have random elemental effects and other things on it. It might be in the Plane Below actually. I know if you have DDI you can look up the map on Wizards and its ugly as sin (looks like some strange checkerboard of colored squares).

I love things like this though, especially at epic where monsters alone often won't cut the mustard in terms of challenging PCs.

Remove ads