Most interesting chimera creatures

Belzbet

First Post
Anyone out there have encountered any chimeras more interesting than the typical lion/ram/dragon?

Savage species page 206 has the chimeric creature template, its a template designed to make your own chimeric creature I dont know if this is what you were looking for but its a start I guess (as a note I as a DM have used this template to make some pretty unique chimera's)...

Mark1733

Explorer
Savage species page 206 has the chimeric creature template, its a template designed to make your own chimeric creature I dont know if this is what you were looking for but its a start I guess (as a note I as a DM have used this template to make some pretty unique chimera's)...
I am starting with the template in the MM2, but like your comment on the oozes thread...I am not worrying too much about details. I just started looking at the way they did it and seemed to get blocked from interesting ideas. I will check out the Savage Species. Thanks!

Mark1733

Explorer
What do think about one head being a slug or a snail covered in a corrosive slime?
Frog with sticky tongue attack with reach, swallow whole?
the others could be acid resistant features like black dragon and the like

Remove ads