• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"Mount Zogon" comic in Dungeon Magazine

Wormwood

Adventurer
Here's how I read Dungeon or Dragon magazine:

1. Buy magazine.
2. Sit in car in FLGS parking lot.
3. Flip immediately to Zogonia/Mt. Zogon strip.
4. Read. Chuckle. Every time.
5. Drive back to work.
6. Read the rest of the magazine some time after dinner.

Last edited:

tonym

First Post
Thanks, BigFreekinGoblinoid, Davelozzi, MrFilthyIke, eris404, mattcolville, WayneLigon, Megatron, Wormwood!!

Davelozzi, about why I picked Mt. Zogon to start my website rather than Zogonia...

The answer is probably lame, but here it is. Every strip of Mt. Zogon is nice and handy on my hard drive, while about half of the Zogonia strips are burned onto cds and stored in boxes somewhere in my Closet of Hell. So archiving Mt. Zogon was easier!

And thanks for including that quote in your post, Davelozzi!
My Day=Made.

:)
Tony M

tonym

First Post
The Grumpy Celt said:
This is nice. When can we see a Zogonia archive?

I don't know. December. Probably sooner.

I'll probably be spontaneous when I do it. Just one day, bam, I'll feel like it's the perfect time to start building the Zogonia archive.

Tony M

tonym

First Post
Vocenoctum said:
Do you have a book available?

A book? No, afraid not. If I sell a bunch of drawings and other stuff from my site, I'll take some of the profits and self-publish one, however. The book would likely collect all the Dragon and Dungeon comics, and include plenty of new ones...

...including that over-the-top edgy/hilarious Zogonia strip that Wizards-Does-Not-Want-You-To-See!!!

Sorry. I already said too much.

Tony M

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads