• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"Mount Zogon" comic in Dungeon Magazine

Erik Mona

Adventurer
Rest assured, both Mt. Zogon and Zogonia are safe and will be with the magazines at least as long as I am. I adore them both.

--Erik Mona
Editor-in-Chief
Dragon & Dungeon

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Just wanted to chorus that I really enjoy both Mt. Zogon and Zogonia. I especially like how Galeena's neutrality is such a great foil for her humor, since she can be as good or as evil as the situation calls for. Please keep up the great work for a long time to come!

JustKim

First Post
I love your work, going back to the single-panel strips that ran in Dragon Mirth. I don't subscribe to Dungeon, so a lot of the Zogon strips were new to me, and very funny- especially the unpublished one. I hope you find time to continue updating the site!

Paragon Kobold

First Post
I love the Mt. Zogon strips, ever since the first one I saw where she kills the pixie.

I play a character with a similar attitude to those vermin. He is constantly 'throwing
knives at the invisible pixies'. This makes the rest of the group slightly worried...

I'd love to see a collection.

How about a crossover with Order of the Stick? Galeena and Belkar in the same cave...
:]

tonym

First Post
Thanks Ironwolf, Vocenoctum, Stone Angel, Erik Mona (!), Endur, Piratecat, Alzrius, Eremite, JustKim, Jaws, Testament, and Paragon Kobald!

Paragon Kobold, you might enjoy reading about the Goblin Fey Hunter by Gary Astleford and The Game Mechanics:

http://www.thegamemechanics.com/freebies/TGM_GoblinFeyHunter.asp

Regarding a Galeena/OOTS crossover: Something like that would be fun to look into, after I've had months of website experience under my helm. Rich Burlew's OOTS is one of my favorite strips.

Here's a picture Rich strangling Keith baker...

http://www.bossythecow.com/genconphoto5.htm

:)
Tony

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads