• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mountains of Gibberish

Grandpa

First Post
Does the community have favorite gibberish generators, to emulate "warlike," "elegant," "militaristic," etc. languages during a gaming session?

Grandpa

First Post
Impressive gibberish! I wish I was better at improvising a language, even mimicking others, but alas. I hoped others in the same predicament had favorite generators like this one for generating handy excerpts from the various D&D tongues.

Keenberg

First Post
Well I found a close second to a gibberish generator. Here is are some tables you can roll on for one-liners common to D&D games. Even though the author calls it "anti-gibberish," it will almost always give you gibberish!

Here

Last edited:

Keenberg

First Post
Found a few more things,

This one can develop up to 15 military mottos at a time. If you string a few/all of them together, you'll have plenty of militaristic jargon! This is probably the closest you will get to a militaristic gibberish generator.

This one lets you type in text/speech, and it mixes it with a speech-sound-type that you choose from the various options. For instance, when you choose the "harsh 1 alphabet," this block of text becomes:

Trek uma rask aeui saeva em saxs/kvaacr, omd es kexak es vesr o kvaacr-kuimd-saeva sros aeui cruuka kruk sra qoreuik uvseumk. Fur emksomca, vram aeui cruuka sra "rorkr 1 orvrobas," srek brucd uk saxs bacukak:

So it actually makes gibberish instead of jargon.

Have fun with those, let me know if they help ya!

Remove ads