Mountains of Gibberish

Grandpa

First Post
Does the community have favorite gibberish generators, to emulate "warlike," "elegant," "militaristic," etc. languages during a gaming session?

Grandpa

First Post
Impressive gibberish! I wish I was better at improvising a language, even mimicking others, but alas. I hoped others in the same predicament had favorite generators like this one for generating handy excerpts from the various D&D tongues.

Keenberg

First Post
Well I found a close second to a gibberish generator. Here is are some tables you can roll on for one-liners common to D&D games. Even though the author calls it "anti-gibberish," it will almost always give you gibberish!

Here

Last edited:

Keenberg

First Post
Found a few more things,

This one can develop up to 15 military mottos at a time. If you string a few/all of them together, you'll have plenty of militaristic jargon! This is probably the closest you will get to a militaristic gibberish generator.

This one lets you type in text/speech, and it mixes it with a speech-sound-type that you choose from the various options. For instance, when you choose the "harsh 1 alphabet," this block of text becomes:

Trek uma rask aeui saeva em saxs/kvaacr, omd es kexak es vesr o kvaacr-kuimd-saeva sros aeui cruuka kruk sra qoreuik uvseumk. Fur emksomca, vram aeui cruuka sra "rorkr 1 orvrobas," srek brucd uk saxs bacukak:

So it actually makes gibberish instead of jargon.

Have fun with those, let me know if they help ya!

Remove ads