• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Movie Sequels

R_J_K75

Legend
Looking it up, it looks like you might be slightly misremembering a definitely made-up and sourceless but common rule used by questionable life coaches, public speakers and so on which is that every seven minutes there will be or should be a lull in your speech or conversation.
Yes, now that you say this it is what I was told that after 7 minutes there is a lull in the conversation and then the topic changes. Ive found if there are 2-3 people talking this isnt true, same with if you are at a gathering with Mutiple conversations going on, but there is some truth if there is 5-6 people talking.

R_J_K75

Legend
If you are ever in the mood to revisit an old Bond film and want something a bit different from rockets on skis type Bond, you might give From Russia To Love another go. It really feels more like late-50s Hitchcock than James Bond. Even the first Eon film, Dr No, was closer to where they ended up going with the franchise though on a smaller budget than later films.
I'll keep this in mind, Not something you see on TV around here much, so I'll have to check Prime. Being a programmer for a cable channel must be awesome. I could do 40 hours worth of work in 30 minutes. Monday, 37 hours of Pawn Stars, Tuesday 72 hours of Cup Cake Wars, Thursday....you get the point.

Remove ads