Moving Stuff

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I have the account for half a year and now I can't help to save things from wizards forums because I haven't posted enough times here, that sucks :/

Sure you can! It only prevents links for those with less than 3 posts - and you now have 3 post!

Bullet06320

First Post
I have a post with instructions and a list of moved threads relating to 3.X over on Giant in the Playground: giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?444041-Threads-from-the-Wizards-forums

PM me there or post a link to your thread in that thread and I'll add a link.

new here to this forum, but ive been helping port things over too in the above thread posted by Giles, trying to see what has been ported here so as to not duplicate efforts if possible

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We're now starting to move stuff into appropriate forums. We'll do it gradually - a few threads here and there every time we get a few minutes. Links to threads will still work, so you won't need to update index threads or the like.

Thank you, Morrus! I really appreciate not having to update links to the Index of 3.X WotC Threads. The index has been alphabetized and is (to my knowledge) fully updated, but if anyone else has things to contribute, I will continue to maintain it.

For those not interested in 3.X, the index also has links to bigger mirrors of the site that contain non-3.X content.

Sorry to double post here, but a quick question: How long will this forum be maintained? And, do you anticipate the URLs for these links remaining static? I've linked to many threads here from the GitP Index of 3.X WotC Threads, but I wonder if I should change all the links over to the wayback machine. I have had occasional trouble with waybacking EN World, so I thought I should ask first.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases