D&D 5E MPMB's D&D 5e Character Tools

wilcoxon

Explorer
I found a couple of spell-list-related bugs in v12.994. I have not been able to check if they are fixed in v12.995 or not.

1) There is a cantrip named "On/Off"
2) The 1st level spell Healing Elixir seems to show up in almost every class's spell list (when I'm pretty sure it should not).

hejtmane

Explorer
Found a bug on the revised classes for Kensei it says simple or martial weapons but when you put kensei next to a simple weapon like a spear, dagger , club etc it does not flag magical but if I do a martial weapon or a ranged weapon it works

Hi there! Been lurking, good work :)

I've updated to v12.995, and when importing from a v12.993 PDF, I get the following error (and blank sheet):

Code:
An error occured during importing:
 TypeError: event.target is undefined
 fileName: Document-Level:Functions2;
 lineNumber: 5314;
 columnNumber: 0;

undefined

Previous imports have worked fine. :)
Thank you for reporting this. Strangely enough, this part of the code hasn't changed in resent versions, but I can see why it would throw an error. So thank you for reporting this, I will fix it in the next version!

I found a couple of spell-list-related bugs in v12.994. I have not been able to check if they are fixed in v12.995 or not.

1) There is a cantrip named "On/Off"
2) The 1st level spell Healing Elixir seems to show up in almost every class's spell list (when I'm pretty sure it should not).
Thank you for reporting any issues you find with the sheet.

1) You are correct, there is a cantrip named "On/Off", how is this a bug? (note that the cantrip On/Off is taken from the Modern Magic Unearthed Arcana, which is a resource not included by default)
2) I can't get the sheet to include the spell "Healing Elixer" in any other class' spell list than the Wizard or Warlock, which is how it is supposed to be. What class' spell list do they appear on for you and how can I reproduce that with a clean sheet?

wilcoxon

Explorer
Thank you for reporting any issues you find with the sheet.

1) You are correct, there is a cantrip named "On/Off", how is this a bug? (note that the cantrip On/Off is taken from the Modern Magic Unearthed Arcana, which is a resource not included by default)
2) I can't get the sheet to include the spell "Healing Elixer" in any other class' spell list than the Wizard or Warlock, which is how it is supposed to be. What class' spell list do they appear on for you and how can I reproduce that with a clean sheet?

Okay. It sounds like I was reporting non-bugs.
1) I honestly haven't read Modern Magic as no campaign I'm in has been set in modern. I'm just lazy and include all sources (and didn't realize there was a a cantrip so named). It looked like some sort of coding error to me.
2) Oops. I was thinking Healing Elixir was the Artificer ability but it is a spell from Starter Spells (which I haven't actually used yet either but have read).

Sorry for reporting two things that are working as they should.

Astromath

First Post
Version 12.994 letter/color

1st bug
Equipment
Add dagger to attacks block
Add 2 daggers to ammunition
Use menu in equipment to automatically add new weapons only
Result is 3 daggers, not 2.

2nd bug:
Add the race tabaxi
Add the class rogue
Cat's Claws appears in the attacks section.
What's missing is the sneak attack damage note.

wilcoxon

Explorer
Forgot about that. And they definitely don't count as ranged.

Yep. It's really stupid that natural weapons don't count as finesse - especially for a highly dextrous race like Tabaxi - but, officially, they don't (the couple of GMs I've pulled have all said they would be finesse in their home games).

Remove ads