D&D 5E MPMB's D&D 5e Character Tools

Fnissalot

First Post
Is there an easy way to add barding to a animal companion or steed in this tool? I have looked around and haven't been able to figure it out if there is one.

Is there an easy way to add barding to a animal companion or steed in this tool? I have looked around and haven't been able to figure it out if there is one.
The companion page doesn't have an armour section. If you want to add barding (or any other type of AC-changing effect) to a companion, simply change its AC. The AC field on the companion page is not a calculated value, just automatically filled when you select a race.

Cory Myers

First Post
Character Sheet upgrades?

Hi MPMB, I know you are most likely a very busy person and coding the most awesome character builder/sheet tool on the interwebs that I have found is a daunting task. Alas on that note, are there any updates in the works to your work?

sorcerer - choose feature - draconic bloodline - metamagic - doesn't keep previous selection and the result doesn't show anywhere. Deleted and added back the "feats and magic items" page/sheet and now it shows - was blank before adding back?!?!?

Last edited:

ClaytonCross

Kinder reader Inflection wanted
[MENTION=6788192]morepurplemorebetter[/MENTION]

I had asked this on reddit before but I thought I would reach out to you here.

I am my parties treasurer and partial pact mule... since the GM keeps killing our actual mules.

I got a bag of holding for that reason and was looking to track equipment on it. At first I followed Reddit user Karossii's suggestion to change the column on page 2 "personal equipment and class features" to not add weight to encumbrance. Then I ran out of space and believe you pointed out EXTRA EQUIPMENT and OTHER HOLDINGS on "Feats / Magic Items sheet (3rd Page)" and it was working for a while however I am running out of space again at level 7.

Reddit user Fourleafclov told me:
"I've talked to mpmb about that. It's a future feature that hopefully gets time to script it in.
Basically a Page of Inventory, with columns of: Desciption, Weight, Quantity, and "Bag of Holding"(BOH)
The last column would be something of a filter device. That at the bottom would spit out how much weight is in the BOH. The weight inside the bag would only be on this page and the Bag in your normal inventory would report back at 15lb or whatever"

Curious about and update on this?

I ended up using Karossii's suggestion for my mule, the OTHER HOLDINGS on "Feats / Magic Items sheet (3rd Page)" for our camp/wagon supplies, and EXTRA EQUIPMENT on "Feats / Magic Items sheet (3rd Page)" for our bag of holding putting a bag of holding on page 2 for the 15 lbs to effect my carry weight.

The issue I am having now is simply that I need more room. I would like to move or duplicate the "Notes Sheet" Page 6, up to the 4 position and then remove EXTRA EQUIPMENT and OTHER HOLDINGS from "Feats / Magic Items sheet (3rd Page)" extending the Notes section to provide more room for CLASS FEATURES overflow (I actually do run out) and character notes. Then Replace the left column on the "New Notes Sheet" with the EXTRA EQUIPMENT and OTHER HOLDINGS both doubled in size length fitting the right notes column to the extra space because having some equipment notes would not be a bad thing in my opinion.

I am not sure how much work that would be but then players just label the columns on Extra Equipment and can track ether an item heavy bag of holding like mine or a Bag of holding and mule/handy haversack or other item they may need tracking. It seems like adding in a "New Notes Sheet" and editing it might be an "easy fix" but then what do I know? lol.

As a side but related note, I was looking at having a shared Bag of holding and keep for one campaign I am in and if their was an option to have ONLY that new sheet without all the character parts it would also be useful for group equipment tracking. Maybe even Just an Extra Equipment table with 4 rows full page each representing a group storage BOH/Mule/Hideout/Bank?. That way when we move equipment to/from players they can transfer the weight to for tracking later.

At any rate I appreciate any consideration.

Pauln6

Hero
Simplest thing is to just add an extra page of notes dedicated solely to the content of the bag of holding. You only need one entry on your equipment list since the bag always weighs the same for encumbrance calculations.

ClaytonCross

Kinder reader Inflection wanted
Simplest thing is to just add an extra page of notes dedicated solely to the content of the bag of holding. You only need one entry on your equipment list since the bag always weighs the same for encumbrance calculations.

But I do need the weight calculations to verify space until its full. 500lbs max and we track it at our table. I have actually filled it and had to get rid of stuff a couple of times now.

Donner Robert

First Post
Hi, First of all the whole caractersheet is awesome. I do have one issu I cannot manage to solve. As I guess many I'm also a fan of Fullcaster/Warlock builds and I use it quite often. My problem here is that the warlock spellslots should be managed separately and not mixed with the spellslots of the other caster class but the first page of spellshet just puts them together. I thought that if I could just simpli add the 1st spellsheet again where it counts the slots would solve it but cannot find a way to do that. Is there anyone else who has the same problem? Did you find any solution? @morepurplemorebetter

Last edited:

Remove ads