D&D 5E MPMB's D&D 5e Character Tools

Karga

First Post
Looking to get back to playing 5e after a long break, I would really love a link to the latest version of this beautiful sheet.
I have an old version and it blows all the other sheets I've seen out of the water, aesthetics-wise.

Keravath

Explorer
Hi MPMB ... thank you for the nice work and the service to the community since it really streamlines character creation. I'll be picking up Xanathar's Guide to Everything soon and was wondering if you plan on adding content related to that expansion?

chaosronin

Explorer
Shame, about the whole thing, guess they really want to push D&D Beyond.

Can we make a public cloud folder on drive or dropbox for the custom content for people to add their scripts? Off the top of my head, that seems the simplest.

Also, will the sheet appear here on Enworld in its new incarnation?

Thanks for all the hard work, do you know how long 12.998 will be available through the dmguild library for those of us who bought it there?

Curunir471

First Post
I would love a copy of the printer friendly version of this sheet. It comes highly recommended by the people over on /r/dndnext for the mystic class, which I will be playing this weekend for the first time and I'm not super confident in getting it right.

Piemar

First Post
Hi I just started playing and the group I play with said I should try out your tool. Would it be possible to get a pm with a copy of it?

RaTath

First Post
Hey MPMB! First off thank you for putting this awesome builder together. I have been using it since the you first started and have told many players and DM's about this great tool.

I'm sorry that WOTC has to be a prick about it. Are you still making new versions of this tool? If so PM me for I would like to continue to support your great effort.

Ra

Remove ads