D&D 5E MPMB's D&D 5e Character Tools

Does this include Wayfinders Guide to Eberron - Warforged

As an answer to your question, I'm going to reference the description of the download:
MPMB's Character Record Sheets are now temporarily available here on ENworld.
Note that these files only contain the SRD materials, as anything more is a violation of copyright.

If you want to support the continued development of this project, consider becoming a patron on my Patreon!

Check out this subreddit if you want to share content or create your own content for MPMB's Character Record Sheets.

As the Eberron content is not part of the System Reference Document (SRD), it is not included in the sheet that you can download here. However, you can write (or find) the import script for it easily. I recommend having a look over on the subreddit linked in the quote.

CraziFuzzy

Villager
Oh No! only 3 classes on spell sheet!

I just added a 4th casting class to my character.. woe is my spell managing life now without this great sheet!

I just added a 4th casting class to my character.. woe is my spell managing life now without this great sheet!
The character record sheet PDF has no limits on how many caster classes (and races, feats, etc) can add sections to the spell sheet. The Excel spell sheet generator is no longer supported, I recommend you take a look at the character record sheet.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases