"Mrs. Davis" on Peacock

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
If it was 15 minutes into the future, it'd be an entirely different AI.

giphy.gif

Mallus

Legend
Peacock Plus (or whatever the Hell it’s called) comes with my Comcast package, so I’ve seen the first 3 episodes.

As god is my witness, I have no idea what to make of it yet, other than the lead actress is excellent and it kinda reminds me of a 90s cult miniseries called Wild Palms.

I’m going to watch more of it tonight using my preferred cognitive enhancement supplement, gin.

Ryujin

Legend
Peacock Plus (or whatever the Hell it’s called) comes with my Comcast package, so I’ve seen the first 3 episodes.

As god is my witness, I have no idea what to make of it yet, other than the lead actress is excellent and it kinda reminds me of a 90s cult miniseries called Wild Palms.

I’m going to watch more of it tonight using my preferred cognitive enhancement supplement, gin.
That... might help :ROFLMAO:

I watched episode 5, today, as it's being released one per week on the channel on which I'm watching it. I didn't catch what was going on in the diner until something like the end of episode 2, when it finally clicked. I tend to like shows that can keep me in the dark, when everything is pretty much right out in the open.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
the lead actress is excellent
She plays one of the main characters (probably #3 overall) in Netflix's G.L.O.W. and plays a supporting character in the first season of Starz' American Gods.

Betty Gilpin is uniformly great in everything she appears in. In a rational universe, she would be a huge star, much like Judy Greer ought to be, but inexplicably is not.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Yeah, I am watching this and it's... hard to describe. It takes such bizarre and amusing left turns, and keeps me guessing. I had watched everything on Peacock and I was going to let it lapse for a year, but this show convinced me to extend for one more month just to see where it goes.

Edited to add: Just to clarify: I had watched everything on Peacock that I wanted to watch. I did not watch everything on Peacock. :-D

Last edited:

Remove ads