• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MSF: Gear up!

Blue Chitne

First Post
Several hours ago, the Alpha team was called up to mission briefing. Per typical operating procedures, you (Bravo team) are standing by getting your gear together.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Gilberto aka Spanky

Gilberto stands looking over his equipment. "Hey Squeek! You taking a rocket launcher or am I?" He says to the Rat Moreau. Team Bravo as still fairly new to one another but were fitting in well.
Gilberto was the demolitions and elctronics expert. he was also a monkey Moreau, fortunatly he was the most human looking of the team.
"Hey Hanibal you got what you need? I see a stun gun here."

Last edited:

ShortAssassin

First Post
Ben shuffled into the prep area and started to go through the gear.

'None of this stuff was made with the discriminating husky gent in mind obivously', he thought as he picked up a standard M3 vest.

"Who's this stuff made for, starving midgets?...." he mumbled to himself and started to rummage throught the vests looking for one that would not be so tight as to pull his hair.

Last edited:

ferretguy

First Post
Loading up the grenade launcher, Squeek looks over and smiles, his oversized incisors stickin' out like a rednecks daughters buck teeth (although definitly a bit cleaner...)Naw, you go ahead...got ol' Betsy here...don't you remember last time I used one of those I took down 1 of our own guard posts?

Festy_Dog

First Post
Argent Silvermage said:
"Hey Hanibal you got what you need? I see a stun gun here."

"I am only satisfied when the prey bleeds," Hannibal replies as he slides his third combat knife into a sheath on his upper left arm, "But I thank you for offering."

His eyes move around for a moment before the yellow irises come to rest on his nine millimeter sidearm. He picks it up, almost sneering at it, and holsters it.

ShortAssassin said:
"Who's this stuff made for, starving midgets?...."

"Yes," Hannibal adds, "Big, angry, starving midgets."

Hannibal starts putting on his own armour, almost subconsiously.

ferretguy said:
"Naw, you go ahead...got ol' Betsy here...don't you remember last time I used one of those I took down 1 of our own guard posts?"

Hannibal shudders at the mention of that incident, and shakes his head before finishing off with his armour. He starts doublechecking the contents of his backpack.

Last edited:

DrZombie

First Post
Humming a tunelessly melody, Kali takes her favorite toy out of the gunrack, eyes wide with anticipationary pleasure, caressing the gun in a very disturbing way.

Kali will feast on the offerings I shall send her today.

She checks the mechanism on her scoped pulse sniper rifle, making sure the scope hasn't been knocked out of alignment. A few spare clips go in the belt around her slender waist, together with a 9mm pistol with silencer. She's wearing her usual outfit : a tight-fitting polymer jumpsuit, polarised at the moment, and comfortable low shoes with hard rubber soles, ideal for climbing. Her long hair has been tied back and is covered by a camouflaged bandana. A cruel smile plays over her lips as she recalls the screaming of the guardsmen, burned alive by a "misfire" from the ratman. Guess they shouldn't have made a joke 'bout his teeth right before the battle. Humans, will they ever learn?
She puts on an armour vest, not bothered by the bulky weight, knowing she'll slip out of it the moment she goes out scouting.

Her backpack contains the usual : a climbing harness, some rope and pitons, fresh water and high-calorie food, enough to survive for a few days.

"Allright ladies, when you've finished with the gossiping and coffee-talks, could anyone tell me who we're supposed to kill?"

[Is the polarised jumpsuit a bit much? Shouldn't be to hard to make , and she can switch off the polarisation when she goes to "stealth" mode. What she wears underneath is for me to know and for you to find out lol]

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Ahhh. Common wolf buddy. You don't have to kill everything Leave that to the Kali. Gilberto shudders at the thought of her. She scares him whitless.
Ben. Maybe you should stay out of My clothing and try your own it'll fit you better.
He packs his bags and puts on his kevlar body armor making sure he has all his tools. He steps on his Segway and waits for the rest to finish before he scoots to the briefing room.

Festy_Dog

First Post
DrZombie said:
"Allright ladies, when you've finished with the gossiping and coffee-talks, could anyone tell me who we're supposed to kill?"

"We are being told in briefing," Hannibal answers, and slings his pulse rifle over his back.

Argent Silvermage said:
"Ahhh. Common wolf buddy. You don't have to kill everything Leave that to the Kali."

"When in Spetznaz, I hunt, and I kill. If they did not want people killed, they would send in different unit. Killing is what I do," he summarizes.

Hannibal mutters something in Russian as he breaks a boot lace while trying to tie it too tight.

Last edited:

ferretguy

First Post
Knowin' our luck, we'll prob'ly get ta guard some exeet point for the first team....course w'any luck they may be hevin' compny. Squeek smiles and makes sures his backup grenades are all secured, then loads up his backup weapons.

ShortAssassin

First Post
Ben growled as he finally spied his XXXXL combat vest hidden under some shipping crates. With a grunt, he lifted the crates with one hand and grabbed the vest with the other. Dropping the heavy crates with a loud *BOOM* he looked over his vest for any damage. Seeing none he put it on and went to grab his Pulse Rifle. "I don't know how this thing keeps going missing. It's like it has legs or something."

Moving over to the rifle rack he grabbed a M41A and three extra boxes of ammo. He then moved to take three field dressing kits and a SaR kit and put them in his IMPs.

Finished he went to the corner, squatted with his rifle across his knees and waited for the rest of the team to gear up.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads