• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Multiple Characters) A Question

reiella

Explorer
Well will repeat my suggestion here too :).

What if one of said fighters was played by proxy by another person on the board? (Ie, not throwing fights, no intentionally choosing bad moves, etc).

Phoenix8008

First Post
reiella said:
Well will repeat my suggestion here too :).

What if one of said fighters was played by proxy by another person on the board? (Ie, not throwing fights, no intentionally choosing bad moves, etc).
:confused: Umm, wasn't that the original question of this thread already?

The problem is that it poses too many possible problems for very little payback(IMO). The real question in my mind is WHY? Why would someone want to have their two characters fight one another? Since the rules have banned this kind of interaction already anyway to prevent these possible abuses, the only reason I can think of is IC reasons. And if that is the only reason, then an unofficial fight serves just as well as an official fight while avoiding any possibility of abuse.

reiella

Explorer
Hehe, doh my flu got me confused okie.

Well mostly just as part of an IC reason could conflict strictly with an unoffical fight result, such as yen or whatnot (which is specifically the situation and why DraDra keeps fighting Gray :p).

Remove ads