• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Multiple Characters) A Question

Wicht

Hero
I was recently asked what I thought about the idea of having one person play another persons character so that the two characters of the one person could fight. And while I don't believe the multiple characters has been a major issue I was not sure what I thought of the idea so I thought I would throw it out for general discussion.

Phoenix8008

First Post
I see no major problems with this as long as no one is intentionally throwing fights to transfer Yen or possessions from one character to another.

Darkwolf

First Post
I feel that this should be used as little as possible. It could easily lead to abuse and/or confusion. I don't remember where I read it, but I am sure I saw that multiple characters from one user were never to interact.

Overall, I am against this occuring.

Vanor

First Post
I'd be mostly against this, as it could seem like someone is using one fighter to build another fighter. But on the other hand, this would proably look kind of ovious after a few matches.

Vanor

First Post
Good point Dalamar...

I mean I could see someone developing a rivaly between two of his or her characters.

I guess I wouldn't be against two characters belonging to the same person fighting, as long as it didn't look like the person was just padding one of the two fighters.

Zappo

Explorer
I don't like it. It can too easily be abused. I say that it should be disallowed entirely, except for unofficial fights. If someone wishes his two characters to fight for IC reasons, then let it be an unofficial fight.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Excellent idea Zappo! Let them do it if they want, but it will have no effect on either character. This leaves the good of doing it for IC reasons while making the abuses impossible.

Remove ads