• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MutantHigh Episode3: Speed limit

Chamber

Yer the one that's about to leave. Jono whinces a little as he slides his leg out from under the bike and stands up. Now, let me show you why they call me Chamber! Jono lets loose with a blast of energy, once again bursting open the mass of straps wrapped around his face and chest.

Attachments

• achamber.gif
    achamber.gif
    13.6 KB · Views: 107

Radiant

First Post
Shalimar said:
"Ouch! What the hell was that for? I thought we were done fighting." Eris exclaims, massaging her acheing jaw. "You know, all you had to say was that you wanted to turn the lights out, thats it, and I would have let you, but no, your not happy unless your hitting someone." She grins at him, "I'm pretty much the same way. But unlike you, I actually have some fashion sense." she taunts him, bracing herself for another punch. She takes a short step backward, not even tring to force him to let go before bringing her knee forward towards his balls as hard as she possibly can.

[spend hero-point to shake stunned, Taunt to remove dodge bonus to Dex, +9(14S), surprise strike for +4]

Amazingly Enrique does not listen to Eris taunts this one time and even dodges her kick. She steps aside then he strikes and the two fighters again have no real results.
"You are nothing like me. Even I know are no deltas who are exactly alike, you are just a realy cheap and realy anoying copy.

Radiant

First Post
Sir Osis of Liver said:
Yer the one that's about to leave. Jono whinces a little as he slides his leg out from under the bike and stands up. Now, let me show you why they call me Chamber! Jono lets loose with a blast of energy, once again bursting open the mass of straps wrapped around his face and chest.

Jonos energyblast crashes against the boy. The air around him seems to waver as it clashes with his kinetic shield. The energywave is stopped but the boy flies backwards from the force of the impact and crashes against the wooden wall sorounding the game area. He sinks down stunned.

OOG: Clair still has an action that turn.

"Good job, Jono, you got him good-I think. Ouch, that looked like it hurt-no worries, though." Clair says as he makes over his way to Jono, laying his hands upon the Delta's bruises, a white light shimmering forth.

He winces as he feels the pain earlier, but he's gotten used to it a bit by now.

(^Last Round, Next Round V)

He lays a hand on himself and his own pain goes away, and then makes a dash towards the door. "So much for keeping things peaceful..."

Shalimar

First Post
"Hey, I resent that, I am so not cheap, your one to talk, you probably got that thing out of a bargain bin." Eris says angrily, indicating his uniform. "How the hell should I know whether or not powers can be exactly the same? I mean were both super-agile, we both have super-senses, we can both obviously heal much faster then nulls, We can both leap really far, I see how all the girls are all over you, so I know we both have pheromones, so what exactly is it that you are saying is different? Well, besides me looking much better in a bikini?" she asks as sends an open handed punch at Enriques crotch.

[taunt to get rid of his dodge, strike +7(16S) (including surprise strike and +2 from power attack]

Radiant

First Post
Sollir Furryfoot said:
"Good job, Jono, you got him good-I think. Ouch, that looked like it hurt-no worries, though." Clair says as he makes over his way to Jono, laying his hands upon the Delta's bruises, a white light shimmering forth.

He winces as he feels the pain earlier, but he's gotten used to it a bit by now.

(^Last Round, Next Round V)

He lays a hand on himself and his own pain goes away, and then makes a dash towards the door. "So much for keeping things peaceful..."

A few moments later the pale boy moans and instead of standing up just starts to float upwards again.
"That was not very nice of you. Did no one ever tell you not to hit kids?"
He waves his right hand and the crashed bike lifts of and flies straight towards Jono. The impact throws him back but Clairs forceshield absorbs most of it and the bike stops in middair. The air between it and Jono seems to waver as the boys and Clairs invisible powers clash.

Radiant

First Post
Shalimar said:
"Hey, I resent that, I am so not cheap, your one to talk, you probably got that thing out of a bargain bin." Eris says angrily, indicating his uniform. "How the hell should I know whether or not powers can be exactly the same? I mean were both super-agile, we both have super-senses, we can both obviously heal much faster then nulls, We can both leap really far, I see how all the girls are all over you, so I know we both have pheromones, so what exactly is it that you are saying is different? Well, besides me looking much better in a bikini?" she asks as sends an open handed punch at Enriques crotch.

[taunt to get rid of his dodge, strike +7(16S) (including surprise strike and +2 from power attack]

Enrique hits Eris in the stomach but does no damage that she can't heal in seconds. He looks a bit confused at her words and even more so then she hits him there it hurts. Stil he heals as fast as she does and again it looks as if the two deltas could go on like this forerver.
"Hey you where the one who wanted to get at my underwear in such a hurry! And aniway I'm not saying anithing is different, that's the whole point. But who cares maybe I got it wrong or the eggheads don't know the least about what's realy going on and just make this stuff up. On the bright side I know you can take it and don't have to feel bad about punshing that arrogance out of you."

Chamber

Yer right, if i'd known you were that bloody tough i'd have hit you harder!" Jonothan moves out of the path of the bike and unleashes another blast of energy at the kid.

"That's really annoying, you know." Clair says as he mantains his shield against the bike, his brow furrowing as it crashes against it.

Why can't there be any *normal* people around here.

(Action as above)

Remove ads