Mutants & Masterminds 3 preview art

Treebore

First Post
That cover looks promising. I don't really care about the art as far as my playing it goes, but I just think M&M has a high standard to live up to and those initial pieces don't look like the will live up to it, but they do have a long way to go, so may very well pull it off.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I have to say, I like the omminous look of the first color cover... too bad they decided to lighten it up.

Also, due to the rate they are pulling out these previews, I expect we will see the pfd next Friday (since there usually is 6 - 8 previews before the preorder begins).

Last edited:

Starfox

Hero
Its fun how in the supers genre you can put a hunky man in a body-fitting outfit center stage on your cover, and its completely ok and ordinary. Ah yes, you could put a woman in skin-tight spandex there too, but the man is even more iconic and in-genre. And its not sexism either way.

fireinthedust

Explorer
Its fun how in the supers genre you can put a hunky man in a body-fitting outfit center stage on your cover, and its completely ok and ordinary. Ah yes, you could put a woman in skin-tight spandex there too, but the man is even more iconic and in-genre. And its not sexism either way.

pfft. Okay, better stop reading comics now.

I'm sure it'll work out. They look like rough sketches. I hope they keep the art clean like in the last two editions.

Jon L seems okay, considering the DCA book. The ruleset is wicked-awesome, actually. I have the DCA book. It's file art.

I think the rules are better than 2e, in that they cleaned up some loose ends. Steve challenges the d20 system and rethinks it in a great way. M&M is his baby, though the Atomicthinktank fans are a big part of that, too.

I'll be running a game with 3e here on the boards, if anyone's interest. Check out talkingthetalk.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
It looks like I was correct about the prieviews. Today's preview states that this preview is the last one before the pre-order. Im thinking Monday or Friday most likely.

I'll be running a game with 3e here on the boards, if anyone's interest. Check out talkingthetalk.

I know I will sooner or later. :D

Last edited:

Remove ads