Kickstarter My 1st Kickstarter IS LIVE! - Land of Mist for Old-School Essentials is now live on Kickstarter.

synexo

Villager
Land of Mist is a campaign setting and 3rd party supplement for use with Old-School Essentials. Inspired by classic tabletop fantasy worlds, it is a whimsical realm infused with magic and mystery.

The book will contain the following:
  • A Unique Campaign World, 9 Character Classes, and 7 Character Races.
  • Options to play Enlightened Monsters, Hedgewitch Spell Casters, and Lycanthropes.
  • Procedures for Underwater Adventuring, alternative Domain Management rules and an accompanying Mass Combat system.
  • Rules for Dragon Riding and seeking the path to Immortality.
  • Spell casting via Runes and summoning of Spirit Animals via Totems.
  • Protocols for designing Artifacts, new spells, monsters, and more!
New classes and races include:
  • Aquatic Elves - Elven inhabitants of the Coral Islands and the ocean below.
  • Beastfolk - Fishers and foragers related to orcs, trolls and ogres.
  • Desert Druids - Holy cleric scholars who seek truth and peace.
  • Fairies - Fey of the deep Wildwoods.
  • Foresters - Protectors of the woodlands.
  • Gremlins - Mischievous city dwelling demihumans.
  • Moon Drow - Illusory nocturnal spell casters.
  • Mystics - Transcendent martial arts warriors.
  • Rakes - Swashbuckling adventurers.
  • Bittles - Diminutive humans of the Lushglade rain forest.
  • Brutes - Robust prehistoric humans.
Back it today!

The Grinning Frog

Explorer
Publisher
Does Lulu have printers outside of the USA? You might be better off having print fulfilment via Drivethru that does have a UK printer - otherwise international backers aren't getting a print copy without paying Lulu their postage.

Also, I was unclear about the contributing a story tier - it doesn't seem to be a tier. Do I just add +1dollar or am I missing something.

And congratulations, I see you are funded already.

synexo

Villager
Does Lulu have printers outside of the USA? You might be better off having print fulfilment via Drivethru that does have a UK printer - otherwise international backers aren't getting a print copy without paying Lulu their postage.

Also, I was unclear about the contributing a story tier - it doesn't seem to be a tier. Do I just add +1dollar or am I missing something.

And congratulations, I see you are funded already.
Thanks, funded faster than I'd expected! Yes I did make sure Lulu has international print locations - I know they print and ship from at least EU and UK. I am planning to eventually offer PoD on DTRPG after the Kickstarter, but have been happy with what I've gotten from other KS via Lulu and their process has been simpler so starting there.

The Story Contributor is just a +$1 add-on, which should be available when pledging. If there had been a way to allow people to mark that they wanted to without the $1 I'd have done that. I will send complimentary PDF copies for any contributor friends and family that they'd like, and do whatever I can to promote any contributor who would like me to.

The Grinning Frog

Explorer
Publisher
Ah, interesting. I didn't realise Lulu had UK printers. Last time I looked was a LONG time ago. It can be surprising how fast things can fund. Just fyi, I always do a 'thank you' update once we past the funding goal. It doesn't have to be long but I know people enjoy that. Good luck with the campaign.

thirdkingdom

Hero
Publisher
Ah, interesting. I didn't realise Lulu had UK printers. Last time I looked was a LONG time ago. It can be surprising how fast things can fund. Just fyi, I always do a 'thank you' update once we past the funding goal. It doesn't have to be long but I know people enjoy that. Good luck with the campaign.

They also have a printer in Australia, and maybe one or two others I don't know of.

Remove ads