• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

My Bones are Here! (212 reaper minis)

Quickleaf

Legend
really? at least a couple would have required me to merge 4 slots.
there are probably 20 that dont fit into a single slot, so I picked my 6 favs of those and left the rest in the original box.

Yeah, I merged a couple slots (by cutting out the foam) for the bigger minis like the fire elemental, marsh troll, etc.

dogoftheunderworld

Adventurer
Supporter
I finally received my Bones!! (Vampire, plus Kaladrax, Nemuryl, and a couple of other huge extras). Just Awesome. I spent today gluing and reshaping minis. The kids can't wait to help paint (I giving them some space marines that I am unlikely to use to start with). I had to really bend one section of Kaladrax's tail ... it goes on and on and on.

Plenty to keep me busy for a while, and hopefully something to post in the crafter's section (well, Misc, etc. now :) )

Still waiting on mine. Of course I got basically 1 of all the extras (didn't get Orcpocalypse or the paint sets, but did get 2 cases) and I'm in Australia, so the wait is not unexpected.

Still trying to think of a good excuse to tell the wife! :D

Olaf the Stout

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
"G'day, dear!

"Um... these are not the parcels you're looking at?"

;)

Still waiting myself. Probably a slightly less massive order than Olaf's, but it is still taking a while to get processed!

Cheers!

dogoftheunderworld

Adventurer
Supporter
Here is a pic of what I got...
014.JPG

And after the first round of Family painting time (10 & 13 yr old girls' work up front, second row is the wife & 16 yr son, with mine hiding in the back):

024.JPG

(Good things come to those who wait ... but hoping for a speedy deliver to friends down under :) )

Remove ads