• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

My cleric wants to be a druid

IamTheTest

First Post
So we are about to start a new campaign were I will be playing a cleric who wanted to be a druid. The story is that he wanted to be a druid when he was young but his father made him become a cleric as that was what was socially acceptable. Basically Im looking for ideas about how to progress the character. Im thinking a NG worshiper of Obad-Hai that will progress into wizardry and eventually try to become a Geomancer. The only problem is that I rolled pretty poorly (<4d6DL>11,11,16,11,17,11). Where should I put my 16 and 17? WIS and INT? Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks.

Crothian

First Post
if you want to be a very effective wizard cleric go for Wis and Int. And really those scores are not bad. 2 exceptional and 4 average scores. You get the skills points from the Int so that will help round you out. For domains you can go plant and animal and that will make you druid like.

Spade4u

First Post
If you really wanted to be a druid, cleric, and/or wizard you should put the 17 on WIS and 16 on INT. If you wanted to to close attacks, you'd be smart to put the 16 on strength.

IamTheTest

First Post
I think that INT and WIS will be get the goods, its always nice to get some skills and spells. My domains are plant and weather (complete divine). Thanks for the help guys/gals.

IamTheTest

First Post
They arent bad rolls. I suppose Ive just been lucky in the past. Normally I like to have one negative modifier just to make things interesting.

kjenks

First Post
From a powergamer prospective, a cleric-turned-druid could make use of Divine Metamagic or Divine Spellpower or even Divine Might. Check out Complete Divine and Complete Warrior.

IamTheTest

First Post
That isnt a bad idea, but eventually becoming a Geomancer captures the natural aspect Im aiming to capture while still giving me divine influence.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads