my concerns

Sienna_Rose

First Post
While I wasn't there, I think everyone has raised excellent points.
Everyone has different reactions, as Mortonia pointed out. I wouldn't want to be one falling down in front of the latter characters mentioned.

From a player point of view, I have to say, I miss a good deal of stuff when the room is crowded. Or, even if it's not crowded and just hoping (ie, the characters present are doing and saying a lot). So, sometimes what may seem like someone's being ignored is simply lost in the scroll. Now, like I said, I wasn't there, so, I can't say if that's what could have happened. But, in general it's something that happens, and I know it happens to more than just me.

As to people reacting - well, she was healed. No-one's going to fetch a cleric when one's already tending the injured person. And, maybe most people were playing the latter type of character Mortonia mentioned, and waiting for an opportunity. You never know.

Khaira said:
And yes, you may not be watching the door but: "...reaks of fresh blood...". Blood is a revolting smell, particularly when it is dried, or when there are levels of crustiness involved. And the smell lingers, for a LONG time. I imagine it's even worse when there is blood combined with rusted steel and gods-know what else.
Ugh. Myself, I've never smelled blood in quantity. I know when I have a cut, it doesn't that strongly. So, I, personally, wouldn't know that the smell is enough to catch attention, there fore, my char wouldn't react just from that. Our characters are sometimes hindered by our lack of knowledge.
I like to give people the benifit of the doubt, rather than assume intentional malice or apathy.

Last edited:

Remove ads